Pages

Friday, September 19, 2008

... you can't always get what you want...

I took a big step last night and ventured out of my residential little neighbourhood to party with the likes of York University law students on the streets of Jane and Finch.  Big ups to Marc for the invite and party-hosting.  After some minor discrepancies regarding the rules of playing Kings and whether or not writing out the rules was a binding contract or merely an agreement amongst friends, we ventured to a bar called "Hoops" where a very white male decided it was his duty to school everyone in the place on how to properly perform the Soulja Boy dance.  Remind you of anyone...  dave....???

But now the real reason for this post.  After taking pretty much every mode of public transportation humanly possible to get to York and back again, I reached my subway stop.  A man approached me while I was walking out of the station and told me I had beautiful eyes and gave me a business card.  The front has his name, phone number and hotmail address with "Writer" as his job.  Then, on the back:
Life Time Member of
TorontoRealMen.com
Certified graduate of sexual guru program
By Dimitri The Lover

 *sigh*  I love this city.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAH Darby, keep the blog rolling, I think I peed my pants laughing! :) -Meloney

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs